Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dusting off this blog

Yes, I do remember this is here! So, it's been almost 2 years since I posted here. Some of that is due to the fact that for a time, I wasn't doing much of anything with my photography. I did go on a trip to Hawaii in 2013 and have some okay pictures from it. Then, next year I am going to Alaska again, so I hope to get a bunch of really nice ones from that. I did have a spell of little to no photographs. Mostly due to a bout of my depression issues getting bad. Now that I'm on the upswing from that, I am rededicating myself to working on my hobby and improving my skills. I have seem some improvement, but I still have a lot of issues I want to work through. Friday, I am attending my first meeting of the Southeastern Photographic Society, up in Atlanta. I'm really looking forward to that, where I hope to reach out to some fellow photographers to learn from them and get ideas and pointers. I am very excited! I may work up a post with some updates to photos I have done in my absence. Might as well, it might give me a chance to look back and pick out some of my better photographs. I hope to revive this blog!!

No comments: