Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shooting raw...

Or, more accurately, editing raw. Holy crap, there is SO much more finicky stuff to do than I realized! It's great to have the control, but geeze it sure does make for a lot more work on the post-processing end!!!

I'm working with a stack of shots from a friend's recent wedding that I was conned asked to photograph. Despite being nervous as hell, I gave it a shot.

Well, so far the results haven't been too horrible. However, the mountain of pics to go through and edit is made that much more daunting because I shot them all in RAW format. I wanted to give myself every advantage I could, and I think it will be worth the blood, sweat and tears that I will inevitably shed to get there!

Just gotta drag myself through the mire of editing!!

No comments: